Corrosion resistance, conductivity and mechanical strength are essential considerations in bond design to ensure an earthing system remains operative for many years.
All Furse earth bonds have high strength copper or aluminium alloy bodies and screws e.g. aluminium bronze, phosphor bronze etc. – commercial brass is not used.
Rainwater Pipe Bonds for bonding tape to rainwater pipes, handrails, etc.
- Pipe Bonds for bonding to ducts and large diameter pipeworks
- Metalwork Bonds for connecting all types of metal structures up to 13 mm thickness
- B Bonds for bonding tape conductor to steel structures
- Tower Earth Clamps for bonding copper cable or wire to steel structures
- Pipe Clamps made from Copper alloy with zinc plated U-bolt