All lightning protection systems and HV/LV electrical, technical, communications and static control earthing systems should be fully inspected and tested by competent personnel, using calibrated test equipment on a regular basis.
AS1768-2007 recommends maintenance inspection and testing of a LPS be conducted at least every two years.
Tercel has experienced engineers and technicians across Australia with access to the latest measurement equipment.
Our trained personnel provide a complete service that includes:
- Inspection of all conductors, joints and parts of the system
- Continuity testing across conductors and the total system
- Earth resistance testing on individual electrodes and the complete system
- Soil resistivity testing and analysis for new earthing systems
- Step and touch voltage testing on HV electrical earthing systems
- Detailed reports on the condition of the system under test or inspection, with photos and recommendations plus costings on the works required
- Updates to existing drawings or records or creation of these documents for future reference